Multimedia Creative Designer/Animator
We’re not just looking for a graphic designer – we are looking for someone who isn’t satisfied with status quo, who pushes the envelope, is a creative, out-of-the-box thinker with fresh and modern ideas. If this is you, read on…
Want to be part of a close-knit team that’s creating innovative eLearning courses used in Fortune 500 companies around the world? Want to know that the courses you create help to improve the lives of others, both personally and professionally? Want to work in an environment where people are passionate about the job they do and about the company they work for? If you answered yes, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
As a Multimedia Creative Designer/Animator, you will:
- Develop innovative graphics for instructional material:
- Static images
- Illustrations, including 3D
- Interactive media
- User interface design
- Participate in photography and video sessions
- Manage workload and meet deadlines
- Mentor Multimedia Designer Interns
- Art/graphic design or computer programming associate degree or suitable work experience
- Advanced level of proficiency:
- Adobe Photoshop or similar application
- Adobe Illustrator or similar application
- Adobe Animate or similar application
- Action Script 3
- Blender or similar application
- Competency in the following:
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Video editing
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse group
- Strong computer skills in the Windows environment
- Strong time management skills
- Commitment to ongoing training
- Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure our customer’s happiness
Additional facts about this position:
- This is an in-house position. Working remotely is NOT an option for this opening.
- Our offices are in Angleton, Texas, about 30 miles south of Houston.
If you are a self-motivated individual who would like to work for a fantastic company, send your resume to email@example.com.