Your Complete Enterprise Learning Solution
ExxTend Learning™ is not your run-of-the-mill LMS – it’s an enterprise-level LMS designed to help large organizations efficiently administer their training programs and comply with ever-changing regulations. ExxTend Learning will help you structure, deliver, and report on employee training – all within one LMS.
With a wide variety of curriculum assignment options, course authoring capabilities, multi-group membership for Users, competency tracking/documentation, and even a Class Manager for instructor-led training, the ExxTend Learning LMS meets the needs of organizations requiring an enterprise-level LMS.
Empower your training!
To see how the ExxTend Learning LMS can empower your training, fill out the form below to schedule an appointment with one of our Enterprise Solution Experts.
Benefits of our Enterprise Solution!
• Org Structure – Set up the group tree at cascading levels to match your organization’s structure.
• Curriculum Structure and Reporting – Assign curriculum and generate reports on an individual basis or on multiple levels for ease of assignment and reporting, including Groups, Jobs, Roles, and Tracks.
• Inherited Training – Engage the Role Progression feature so that learners assigned to specific Roles will automatically inherit assignments.
• Equivalencies – Create a set of equivalent courses to satisfy training requirements.
• Multi-Tenancy – Generate reports on and share your content with other sites and contractors that use ExxTend Learning.
• Opt-In Tracks – Create a pool of courses from which the learner can select a required number of courses to earn credit.
• Course Delivery Flexibility – Select from a variety of content delivery modes to assist learners with knowledge retention. Modes include Learn, Study, Test, Adaptive, and Open-Book.
• Content Format Variety – Utilize an array of content types, including SCORM, AICC, Download, External, Order, Register, and Run.
• Course Setting Options – Customize Run-type courses with an assortment of 25+ settings.
• Course Categorization – Categorize courses using built-in categories, or create custom categories for easier searching and reporting.
• Course Map – Quickly view how and where courses are assigned.
• Training Paths – Assign prerequisites to create training paths for learners, promoting skill development and success within their Role.
• Content Sharing – Share content you have created across the organization or to other organizations that use
• Course Credit Options – Select from an assortment of crediting options, including Final Test, Credit by Completion, Administrator Credit, Self-Credit, and Proctoring.
• Resource Conflict Notification – Avoid double-booking a classroom, equipment, or an instructor with system notifications.
• Course Material Downloads – Make course materials available for download prior to the class.
• Class Prerequisites – Require class prerequisites, such as another class or a CBT course.
• Waitlisting – Provide a waitlisting option for students when a class if full.
• Auto Enroll – Enable the Auto Enroll option for waitlisted students; they will be automatically enrolled when another student drops the class.
• Add/Drop Classes – Give students the flexibility to add or drop themselves from classes.
• Autogenerated Sign-In Sheet – Quickly print a class sign-in sheet listing the class date, title, and student roster.
• Crediting – Credit students en masse or use other advanced options to credit for attendance.
• User Profile Information – Store pertinent User data such as email address, hire date, title, addresses, phone numbers, SSN, birthdate, and any notes; fields can also be customized to suit your organization.
• Administrator Permissions – Enable specific permissions for assignment and reporting by admins or supervisors.
• Multi-Group Membership – Give Users membership to multiple groups across the organization.
• My Reports – Choose from over 20 reports that Users can run to track their training.
• Admin Reports – Utilize over 50 reports to generate specific data on Users, Courses, and Classes across the organization.
• Multiple Reporting Levels – Generate reports based on Groups, Jobs, Roles, and Tracks.